United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
the summer transfer window had them all giddy and Ronaldo coming back was the icing on the cake
they even laughed at city paying £100million for grealish ??

i know what the problem is at united and its rotten to the core.
they always had this we are united and bend over and take it ? teams was beaten in june when the fixtures come out ?
they had its far to easy and just turned up and walked the league ? they even thought they was bigger than the FA cup and wanted a bye because of the world club cup ? so they pulled out

even the greatest manger in football pep guardiola could not save them now ? its that bad they still believe in the hype the media spout out about them and long may it happen too
I blame Joe Root!

Mancini's record against United in derbies was P12, W5, D1, L6. Pep's is P14, W6, D2, L6.

Basically the same. Although in Mancini's time United were either better than us or level with us, whereas under Pep United have been either slightly worse or far worse than us and therefore the excuses don't really wash the same way.

Yes, but at the end of the day we will look back at Pep's era as one where we always finished above United. He has also thrown them out of the cups twice. That's more important than H2H record.

is this some kind of set up, looks like he's in a broom cupboard being interviewed by a lad pulled off the street.
And in a nutshell is why you should stay away from fan TV you only have to look at twats like him , Howson and TY from AFTV to see how clueless they really are ............. I mean they beat Newcastle 4-1 and it was nailed on title win for them ........... the same Newcastle that are gonna be lucky to stay in the PL ........... people who can look at the bigger picture with no bias could see this happening after the Wolves games ........they in all honesty have done well to get the points they have considering how poor they have been .............. and with Neville trying to make out that everything is fine then this journey is gonna go on ..............if they get a top 4 place this season then the owners ain’t gonna care they will continue to back this project and the only sods that suffer is the clowns that cannot decide if the Glazers are bad or they are really great people ............ I mean they hated them last season but you look at the reaction of them once Ronaldo signed ????? They couldn’t wait to get down there and threw millions there way the people they want out of the club :) seriously years of arrogance have come home to roost.................... I don’t care who come in now it ain’t gonna work I mean it’s bad enough to shift one world class manager but to shift 3 nahhhhhhh just forget it ................. they are the new Arsenal

People are too influenced by recent results when commenting on players. Those who think United's defenders are poor did probably think that Chelsea's defenders were beyond help and that Chelsea's squad was miles off winning the CL and challenging for the title. Tuchel needed 1-2 months to turn their comically bad defence into one of the best in the world. Managers matter, specially at top level, and one must be able to understand that players may show very different form under different managers. Nobody was talking about Rudiger 10 months ago, now he is rated as one of the very best CBs in the PL. Context matters and things change, sometimes pretty quickly.

Fortunately, it's not easy to solve a problem like Ronaldo. One needs huge balls to do a Pep who told Ronaldinho that Barca didn't need him. Very few could do that to Ronaldo, especially at a club where he is being protected by Ferguson of all people. Zidane is probably their best bet, but would he go there? Don't think Conte could succeed there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.