United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where to start?
I don't (can't bear to) usually watch him as he's excruciating but I made an exception I'm glad I did. What a complete bell end. I wonder what he does that will require him putting his shift in.
I think he sees himself as a philosopher but he comes across as the last drunk out of the pub.

I find it most amusing that Ronaldo was essentially signed by Ferguson, an 80 borderline alcoholic who retired almost a decade ago.

The fact that he is making key business decisions just shows what a complete circus it is.
He jumped ship not long after Mancini handed him his arse and what happens with a level playing field. So glad he's still got a grip at the swamp.

Pretty sure pep has a much better record at old Trafford than mancini did. We also lost to United fairly frequently under Mancini (including 3 last minute defeats) so I don’t know why this myth that pep doesn’t get the derby like Mancini did comes from tbh. The only time you could perhaps lay the blame at peps door was the 3 2 defeat at home where a win would have won the title. That day he rested a lot of starters but we should have been out of sight at half time poor finishing and bad referring cost us that day not pep Imo.

The way we play was perfect for united, they were most effective when they could sit deep and counter with pace but with the arrival of ronaldo they can no longer do this so I expect us to beat them fairly comfortably in a few weeks assuming ronaldo starts.
We absolutely battered them in that 1st half.
The game seemed over, and then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.