United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being the best player in amongst that lot tonight may not get you a spot in the Premiership team of the season though.
I agree. The broader point I was trying to convey was that as a person, Phil Jones is an example to anyone who fights against adversity. If he was one of ours we would laud him, and rightly so.

I'm going to lump (see what I'm about to do?) Shaw in there. I'd be happy to see either or both of them in our squad.

I agree. The broader point I was trying to convey was that as a person, Phil Jones is an example to anyone who fights against adversity. If he was one of ours we would laud him, and rightly so.

I'm going to lump (see what I'm about to do?) Shaw in there. I'd be happy to see either or both of them in our squad.
What for? To put the cones out for the training sessions?

Christ. Not followed this thread tonight as been out, but fuck me I’ve just seen Fatty Shaw’s post match interview. Wow, that says it all. Fucking brilliant.
He’s probably their best performer and thinking he plays in the wrong borough, I mean who the fuck plays in Trafford when Manchester is just next door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.