Julian Alvarez | Signs for City (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asa's left peg

Team supported
Some team in the CFG
Hi Guys. Anyone know anything about this young guy at River Plate? Rags being linked with a bid for him. The reports say (I know, I know..) that the release is 17m and he would prefer us. Just that we seem to do ok with young Argentine strikers and the double whammy of pissing off those sorry bastards.
Tried the search facility on here.

Hi Guys. Anyone know anything about this young guy at River Plate? Rags being linked with a bid for him. The reports say (I know, I know..) that the release is 17m and he would prefer us. Just that we seem to do ok with young Argentine strikers and the double whammy of pissing off those sorry bastards.
Tried the search facility on here.
I suggested him on here back in the autumn and still think he’s more suited to our style than that lot.

Fantastic young striker, would be amazing under Pep. Some say its nailed on to United, some say its just his agent making a crapload of noise. Shame if he goes there, wonderful to watch.

Need to get the club to hijcack it while United are trying to find a suitor for Martial.

Can play out wide a bit as well.

I'm not sure why he'd want to go to the rags. Career suicide at the minute.

Having watched him I think his style would be great for us. At the very least, at only £17m, he'd be a good CFG signing.

I'm not sure why he'd want to go to the rags. Career suicide at the minute.

Having watched him I think his style would be great for us. At the very least, at only £17m, he'd be a good CFG signing.
We already have a player in the CFG who is quite similar, Valentin Castellanos, at NYCFC, also Argentinian. Neither Alvarez nor Castellanos do much for me honestly. I have zero worries seeing him end up at United

We already have a player in the CFG who is quite similar, Valentin Castellanos, at NYCFC, also Argentinian. Neither Alvarez nor Castellanos do much for me honestly. I have zero worries seeing him end up at United
Alvarez is younger and already capped by Argentina. If he didn't cut it here I think we'd make a solid profit - potentially similar to Torres.

Castellanos is rated in the MLS but he won't either be good enough or bring a high sale value.

this guy is big news down here, he is very highly talked about, looks the part too. well worth a punt.

Seems like it’s not that close after all. Looks amazing from highlights, dare I say he reminds me of Aguero

Got 38 G&A in 2021. Some great finishes in there (10,12 and 19 in particular)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.