United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure that Ragnick CAN drop the old boy, Marvin.

The rumours were that his deal included a clause that gave him the right to play every game that he wanted, and I’ve not seen anything to suggest that’s not the case.

It’s kind of understandable; he probably earns more from his image rights than his football and he needs himself / his image to be on our screens constantly to keep that up.

Employing him wasn’t a footballing decision, it was partly to boost united’s sponsorship income but it was more due to the Glazers understanding that his reputation would bump their share price so that they could reassign and offload shares (to buy an Indian cricket team) before the share price quickly settled again.
And that’s exactly what they did.
Possibly included a few snide (handshake) clauses with their 'partnership' sponsors to assure Rondildos presence in all major games...

He could be a scouser seeing as it’s never his fault
Buffon recently said Ronaldo ruined the team in Turin, it's all about adapting the whole team to his needs while neglecting the rest of the team and tactics to beat the opposition, Juve regressed and United are doing the same for a guy approaching 40 years old.

I’m not sure that Ragnick CAN drop the old boy, Marvin.

The rumours were that his deal included a clause that gave him the right to play every game that he wanted, and I’ve not seen anything to suggest that’s not the case.

It’s kind of understandable; he probably earns more from his image rights than his football and he needs himself / his image to be on our screens constantly to keep that up.

Employing him wasn’t a footballing decision, it was partly to boost united’s sponsorship income but it was more due to the Glazers understanding that his reputation would bump their share price so that they could reassign and offload shares (to buy an Indian cricket team) before the share price quickly settled again.
And that’s exactly what they did.
That’s my guess as well - clause to play when fit. I’d also forgotten about any sponsorships and potential penalty clauses if the fading star didn’t play.

The outrage of Ferguson when ole dropped him was breathtaking. But if it had cost united his weekly wage in lost sponsorship then it’s not surprising he blew up.

I derive so much pleasure from watching the twats self implode . After suffering decades of darkness we have emerged victorious and glorious. I often questioned where god was when they triumphed using every cheating bent bias lying scheming trick with impunity. The fact they still exist is a dark shadow on the game. I really do not like them.

So what's this love in over phill Jones? It's like someone's died the way they're praising him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.