Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine it's something to do with the ideology behind posters like these

joHWshm.png
Hahahaha never gets old long live Phil the face

He's totally right though.
Another puppet manager
Polo midfield/Land of the donkey giants

Watched some of his crap channel this morning and he's a prime idiot. He wants the rags to build a side around the show pony, the small problem of the show pony being almost geriatric doesn't play into his head.

DNA
The United Way
Style OF Play

He's a meme of a meme of a caricature of what every other football fan thinks a rag fan looks and sounds like.

It wasn't that far if from how we do things if we are to believe that we were truely in for him at a lower wage.

They were shit before Ronaldo joined. Don't forget the points they wrongfully/luckily gained last season. It was ridiculous that they ended up 2nd.

I'm all for them believing that the big fix is to drop Ronaldo. :-)
I said "keep him happy and he wouldn't be a problem is far from how City do things,"

How is that even close to how we do things?

I dont understand? In what circumstances would Peps strikerless/hardworking/all or nothing approach to football have accommodated this lazy moaningself centered counterproductive Ronaldo?

Some knob on SSN, editor of the Stretty News, based in Limerick.
Now I assume Stretty is short for Stretford in his world. Well in all my years I`ve never heard anyone refer to Stretford as Stretty.
And he`s talking bollox.

Some knob on SSN, editor of the Stretty News, based in Limerick.
Now I assume Stretty is short for Stretford in his world. Well in all my years I`ve never heard anyone refer to Stretford as Stretty.
And he`s talking bollox.
its a bit like Manny............no one says Manny ffs

We even have a food vendor outside the ground called

"South Manny flavaz" or summat..also on Deansgate apparently

Watched some of his crap channel this morning and he's a prime idiot. He wants the rags to build a side around the show pony, the small problem of the show pony being almost geriatric doesn't play into his head.

DNA
The United Way
Style OF Play

He's a meme of a meme of a caricature of what every other football fan thinks a rag fan looks and sounds like.
In fairness martyn tyler mentioned those cliches about 7 times himself last night

Just listened to Shaw's interview and he mentions with their quality they should be doing a lot better. Got me thinking about their squad and apart from Greenwood and possibly Ronaldo I wouldn't consider any of their players.

Greenwood has potential and in the future will be a good player imo. Ronaldo could be used as a striker and would score goals at City, but he is too much of a prima dona and could cause direst in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.