Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying staff with covid should go to work in a hospital, are you qualified to say that’s safe ?
What’s different this year is that we’ve got thousands of staff who are off but well, as opposed to off and ill. This is the bit I most struggle with in regards to masks. Apparently wearing a mask stops you passing it on? Wearing an FFP3 mask (hospital grade) will stop you giving it AND receiving it. Why are we therefore making people who are feeling perfectly well, stay at home for 7 days, thus exacerbating the pressure on the NHS?

Gonna have to do something about these isolation rules.
Getting to the stage where there's a greater public health risk from NHS staff isolating than there is from the actual virus.
Maybe people who’ve had heart attacks getting lifts to hospitals might be a bigger risk.

At least the old covid virus will go down in history as being responsible for the death of the hangover - for years people would ask where were you on Monday even though they already knew the reason - and now it's been re-branded Covid (Infact im now known as the covid kid)
On a vaguely related note, I had every intention of doing dry January this year but tested positive on Sunday so have sacked it off. Bored shitless already as it is (and only on day three of isolation) so decided that I might as well have a few glasses in the evenings to make it slightly less tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.