Religion

Anyone seen the series “See” .
Everyone is blind in the future due to some catastrophic event. Except for two kids born to a blind woman and she has to hide this fact as they would be killed as witches.

Sounds a lot like this.
Sounds interesting. Worth a watch? (or maybe more a listen would be appropriate…)

Sounds interesting. Worth a watch? (or maybe more a listen would be appropriate…)
Very gory.
It’s like Game of Thrones meets an alternate version of Planet of the Apes 3(whatever that was called)
Binge watched it when I was isolating for covid.

Last edited:
Very gory.
It’s like Game of Thrones meets an alternate version of Planet of the Apes 3(whatever that was called)
Binge watched it when I was isolating for covid.
Cheers. I guess blind as a metaphor wouldn’t much work if it was all sweetness and light, lmao.

Last edited:
let’s take a look at how “material” – physical matter – first came about. ...............
If you will excuse a parody of an earlier question.
So where did the laws of physics etc upon which this mechanism relies on come from? Perhaps more relevant to us - why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.