United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn’t a day go by that I start it by looking at the PL table and seeing us top and then looking for the raggies. It is a wonderful way to start the day - try it.
I use reading glasses to look at City but what l would really like is to need distance glasses to see how far the rags are behind

Arsenal, are to wear all white kit for their FA Cup tie at Nottingham Forest. An initiative to bring more awareness of the current state of knife crimes in the capital. The initiative will be known as:
”No More Red”.

Should City be supporting this?

I think “No More Red” is something we should be right behind!

I wonder how many times ITV can crowbar the Rags into the commentary during our game tonight. I suspect that half the Swindon team were on their books for a week or so, or Ralphie Ragnick once visited Stonehengel
Their forward line is that old i`d I suspect some of the fuckers helped build Stonehenge.

Finally some good news for United, their Stadium rebuild is on.

Could also mean the club is in bits and if Lego is anything to go by, without instructions and made up of pieces that dont match!!

Wonder if the model is available in the "post Derby version", comes with intricately detailed smashed in bogs!

(not condoning it mind)

Last edited:
National radio was full on Ragathon tonight

Talkshite & 5 live had Rag shows just because this new fella to replace 2 planks had been named, fuckin wow.

And if I hear "MANCHESTER United" again tonight I'll fuckin scream.

Remember when it was just Utd! It's as if these cunts are purposely emphasising the Manchester bit and it sounds fuckin awful in their various non Manc accents.

If you're a Manc Blue do you really say "Manchester City or just City, the Manchester bit is a given to us but them cunts have to make a point of mentioning it as they could be fans of 1 of many Uniteds.
Out of Town Rags & Dippers are the biggest bunch of sad twats on the planet!
I think the words City and United are synonymous with our respective clubs. There is generally no need to prefix either with Manchester. Other Citys and Uniteds are known by their town names. E.g. Newcastle, Exeter, Norwich, Peterborough etc. Occasionally, they are spoken in full, but that is usually when there is another club from the same city - Bristol, Oxford. On rare occasions the full name is used outside of these conditions - York City and Cambridge United as examples.

But when anyone says City, or United, it is accepted that they are referring to the Manchester clubs. This habit of always using Manchester United in full must be because of some insistence or directive from the club itself. Maybe they are worried that the rules that apply to food marketing will transfer to football clubs, and they might have to drop the Manchester from their title and become Trafford United, or Greater Manchester United. We can but hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.