Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I agree with the first part, there's no chance we, specifically, get that kind of money for him
Yawn.

Can't be arsed with the whining about Begiristain.

We get good fees for players we want to sell.

Yawn.

Can't be arsed with the whining about Begiristain.

We get good fees for players we want to sell.

It's not a whine about Txiki, just that if he didn't want to renew, no matter how good he is, we won't get a huge fee for him as we (quite nobly in fact) accommodate that future decision from players.

I'll take 4/5 years of goals and any fee for him such is my opinion he'd score fuck loads.

£200m isn't feasible just.

It's not a whine about Txiki, just that if he didn't want to renew, no matter how good he is, we won't get a huge fee for him as we (quite nobly in fact) accommodate that future decision from players.

I'll take 4/5 years of goals and any fee for him such is my opinion he'd score fuck loads.

If Sané hadn't snapped his ACL he'd have been sold for £100m.

If Haaland doesn't want to be renewed, he'll be sold with 2 years left for the amount he's worth.

If Sané hadn't snapped his ACL he'd have been sold for £100m.

If Haaland doesn't want to be renewed, he'll be sold with 2 years left for the amount he's worth.

I highly doubt such a decision, from either party, would be made after 2/3 seasons at most.

Precedent dictates we get our money's worth and cut them loose.

The Sané part I can't agree with just down to my opinion on the player.

We've got back 250% on Torres who hasn't exactly pulled up any trees.
If we sign Haaland and he wants to leave we sell him with two years left on his deal for £200m no problem.

I can think of worse things than having a goal a game striker for 4 years and selling him for £200m+ if he decides not to renew.

In the current market with players running contracts down, I'd be tempted to add a clause that he can never run down a contract beyond the final 18 months (if that's legal) but we'll accept any offer over £150m+.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.