Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round | Post Match Thread

I have a confession to make that at 3-0 up I said to the lad that I hoped that they knicked a consolation goal for all their fans there and what they have been through as a club recently and actually felt that there football deserved a goal. Would have taken that back mind if they had got a second ;-)
You wanted the opposition to score? Takes all kinds.

I don't think I've ever been more relaxed watching City most of the time, last night could have started badly, and I think we'd still have found a way, just like we did this time last week.
I knew we would win after the first minute when Palmer almost scored. The gulf is huge nowadays. Think we played at 70% last night but fair play to Swindon, they gave it a go when they could get the ball.

Amazed it took 8 pages for that to be mentioned, truly brilliant the way Gundo bent it. Imagine if CR37 had done that, massive media wank.
Fantastically executed but thought the wall and keeper were at fault, might be why people haven’t given the strike the credit it deserves because as I say he took it very well

Amazed it took 8 pages for that to be mentioned, truly brilliant the way Gundo bent it. Imagine if CR37 had done that, massive media wank.

Was stood right behind it, said to my mate before it was even taken this will go in the bottom corner if it's on target, the wall was dreadfully set up by England's number 12 wardy.

All credit to gundogan for spotting it and executing but its not a particularly difficult thing for somebody of his quality to do.

Some of the City fans near us spent the whole of second half laughing and taking the piss out of their Goalkeeper for some strange reason, weirdo's
Give over. What a shit take. It was banter. It started by applauding him making a decent save and then saving the pen, before moving on to classic city piss taking, he himself was loving it as much as anybody and clapped us at the final whistle.

Nah. Just a very twattish comment that should not be excused. Swindon deserve every credit for last night and to call them out as an "amateur tin pot club", especially given their recent history, is just total bullshit.
You expressed my thoughts - I simply tried to be polite.

I was going to mention about Ashley Cole after the game, that he seemed very nervous and kept stuttering his words while doing the summary after the game. I actuelly felt sorry for them all trying to speak about the game while being so close to the fans and having bog roll thrown at them.
Didn’t know he was racially abused though, that’s bang out of order and disgusting from the Swindon fans.
ITV need to rethink about having them so close to the fans though. You always get dickheads wanting there 10 second fame.

Attachments

• BEC05F02-2905-4207-9723-BD69509804BA.jpeg
    BEC05F02-2905-4207-9723-BD69509804BA.jpeg
    352.3 KB · Views: 73

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.