United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was always just City and United in the MUEN until the internet made the paper's website read around the world.
I read somewhere that the rags using 'Manchester' all the time is a device to put them at the top of all Internet searches with Manchester in them including searches for things like Manchester Airport, City Council and even for us. Its a bit niggling especially as they are not in Manchester.
They should be top search item if you type in the word 'shite'.

Brilliant aren’t they absolute geniuses until you think;

Does that help make you a winning team?
Does that make City a losing team?
Does it drive up revenue?
Does it take revenue from City?

it basically does fcking nothing, drives traffic….so fcking what.

Looks like a harmonious camp over in Trafford…

I can just imagine Harry graciously saying that he's sick of our failures to the other players whilst they think to themselves that he's smearing them with his failures.

It was always just City and United in the MUEN until the internet made the paper's website read around the world.
I read somewhere that the rags using 'Manchester' all the time is a device to put them at the top of all Internet searches with Manchester in them including searches for things like Manchester Airport, City Council and even for us. Its a bit niggling especially as they are not in Manchester.
They should be top search item if you type in the word 'shite'.
Google GOBSHITES and it takes you to Anfield so i am told lol

It's interesting about the wages, that whilst there may be some conjecture over the actual amounts, the order of highest salaries appears to be untied, Chelsea, City, liverpoo.

Us and the scousers are at a similar wage level, though our trophy count recently is greater. Chelsea are European champions, FA Cup finalists maybe
£20-50m ahead of our wages.

Stretford based megaclub last won PL in 2013, FA Cup in 2016 and the Europa League in 2017, when they also won the League Cup. Since then, zilch. Slabhead's brother is a footballer too, so it be nice if they got the pair.

But breathtaking amounts they've spent on the slab, ratty, Fred, wan bissaka, lindolhof, Bailly, Shaw, matic, Mata, alpaca, to say nothing of their elderly front line. Any time I try to rationalize why they're so shit, all I can think of is Swales with his penny pinching and crazy player giveaways/awful replacement's, wacky management appointments, the culture of sicophants....

The more I think of it, I reckon someone on BM put a Voodoo curse on the fuckers!

They tried promising managers, winning managers, experienced managers, all turned out great! No structure, no oversight, no acknowledgement of their ever increasing problems. All allied to the most fickle of plastic gob shites.

We've spent a lot, earned through 10 years of continuous CL qualification, prize money from our success but at least we've got something to show for it.

The redshirt trio of twats have been the most vociferous of our many opponents. I hope all 3 of them have long drawn out Swales episodes, whilst we march on.

If true this could be the best news of the lot.
I'm not even convinced he offers much in commercial value these days.
Reckon it will be more about trying to sell him when under contract.

He's fuckin shit on the pitch and zero marketing value off it 'cept maybe stupid coloured hair dye brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.