United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a fucking good line tbf.

Though presumably Ronaldo can give some advice about avoiding the law in a foreign country.

(Bloody hate those parody accounts pretending to real news. Funny nevertheless)
And DeGea can give advice on how to avoid paying for things in this country.

(We could go on)

With the world cup later this year it'll be interesting to see how many of their duds will be selected for England. Personally I think none of them deserve to be anywhere near being considered for selection.
Agreed.but when the time comes they will prob change the rules and shoehorn a member of utd women's team in...just to ensure a representative from old Trafford is included.

Why the fuck are they thinking about a new contract for Carlton again? He’s clearly not been interested in playing for them for a good few years yet they continue to beg him.

I don’t get it either Mata been there for ages never plays after getting his extension few years back!

Maybe the glazer gets a % of all players wagers ;)

I don’t get it either Mata been there for ages never plays after getting his extension few years back!

Maybe the glazer gets a % of all players wagers ;)
Mata's the weirdest of the lot imo. He's a great little player and, by all accounts, one of the nicer ones at OT and yet he's been happy to sit there and take the cash for the last few seasons. Can't understand players that don't want to play, particularly as they get towards the back end of their careers.

Mata's the weirdest of the lot imo. He's a great little player and, by all accounts, one of the nicer ones at OT and yet he's been happy to sit there and take the cash for the last few seasons. Can't understand players that don't want to play, particularly as they get towards the back end of their careers.
I suppose with the scum being so wank, it gets to the point where it's embarrassing to turn out for them and wear the shirt on a Saturday?

On the contrary, players towards the end of their careers can see the money about to be turned off as soon as they hit retirement, so giving up a big (ludicrously big in Mata's case) contract is not a wise move, particularly as it's not like Mata would get tons of appealing offers from a sporting perspective now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.