Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute must win game for the Chavs , a draw is no good for them , so i expect them to play into our hands because if they try to attack and press us we will pick them off. We were streets ahead of them at Stamford Bridge and if we play anywhere near that intensity they wont be able to live with us. Expecting Wio , Zola and Hasselbaink in the BT studio , the big lanky **** Humphreys in his Dipper shirt for the usual impartial BT presentation.
Mute button ready and primed
Do you expect us to be as ‘front foot’ as usual, or are you speculating we might ‘sit back’ a bit & play the safer percentages, cos a draw would be ok for us?
That’s not what I think we’ll do, but I can see an argument for it.

Do you expect us to be as ‘front foot’ as usual, or are you speculating we might ‘sit back’ a bit & play the safer percentages, cos a draw would be ok for us?
That’s not what I think we’ll do, but I can see an argument for it.
We don't fuck about he burnt his hands doing that in the league & final last year

We fookin battered them to the bigest one-sided 1-0 ever we play the game exactly the same way
Imagine the shit he would get doing the same as the final no no no on the front foot winner takes all

It's now down to who is fit who comes out of covid & who doesn't test possitive
If it was me I would go full lockdown and live in the academy for at least 1 week?

If available

Eddy
Dias Laporte
Walker Cancelo
Rodri
Berny Gundo
Sterling Phil
Kev

I fancy us to win this one playing our usual style and Dias taking care of Lukaku. Can’t wait, should be a cracker.

We don't fuck about he burnt his hands doing that in the league & final last year

We fookin battered them to the bigest one-sided 1-0 ever we play the game exactly the same way
Imagine the shit he would get doing the same as the final no no no on the front foot winner takes all

It's now down to who is fit who comes out of covid & who doesn't test possitive
If it was me I would go full lockdown and live in the academy for at least 1 week?

If available

Eddy
Dias Laporte
Walker Cancelo
Rodri
Berny Gundo
Sterling Phil
Kev
Not gonna argue with that selection mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.