Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, even if we get everyone back and they're only able to make the bench meaning we have to play more or less the same side we put out tonight, I think we'd still have a very good chance of winning. Fingers crossed there are no more cases over the next week.

To be honest, even if we get everyone back and they're only able to make the bench meaning we have to play more or less the same side we put out tonight, I think we'd still have a very good chance of winning. Fingers crossed there are no more cases over the next week.

This looks really hard because there is an epidemic within the team. This scares me so much.

Hopefully everyone is back available for this game. It's a massive opportunity for us to put Chelsea completely out of the title race on top of hurting Liverpool by winning in the process.

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo
Gundogan
Sterling
Foden
De Bruyne

The status of covid cases will determine the outcome of the match. I hope we get the full squad for the game.

Here’s my starting line up
178407251647475a97c5b33a7a1941f6.jpg
if raz is out with covid i'd prefer palmer on the right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.