Racist podcast rant - Arsenal fan & 'Comedian' Alan Davies not happy with us

When Sheikh Mansour bought City I drove to the Etihad ASAP, stood behind the Sly Sports Presenter who was live on air, with a tea towel on my head, and began doing the Sand Dance in and out of the camera shot.(the Camera Man was going mad at me) Unfortunately for me some of you will remember it? Was I being Racist or was I just being a DICK in a moment of utter madness (and joy) like Alan Davies?

When Sheikh Mansour bought City I drove to the Etihad ASAP, stood behind the Sly Sports Presenter who was live on air, with a tea towel on my head, and began doing the Sand Dance in and out of the camera shot.(the Camera Man was going mad at me) Unfortunately for me some of you will remember it? Was I being Racist or was I just being a DICK in a moment of utter madness (and joy) like Alan Davies?
You were being a giddy dick back then, but now you're guilty of being a racist. Oh, and instead of everyone here having a laugh about it and starting a parody thread, you'd have a thread in Off Topic where they'd be calling for a life ban from all City games and you'd be 'vile', which appears to be the go to word for the offended brigade.

You were being a racist dick. ;-)

If we're 'fessing up though, I went to the Chelsea game in an Egyptian djellaba and keffiyeh.

I found it funny when in his rant he was dissing our achievements, 100 points, domestic treble etc. as being unnatural or whatever.

He didn’t mention the "Invincible" season did he?
I don't recall wave of hatred being whipped up by the media and fans against them. I think most people wished them well.
Except for the rags for obvious reasons.
I wonder what the likes of Davies say when black sprinters break world records at the Olympics.

I don't recall wave of hatred being whipped up by the media and fans against them. I think most people wished them well.
Except for the rags for obvious reasons.
I wonder what the likes of Davies say when black sprinters break world records at the Olympics.
He probably doesn’t watch the olympics for that very reason. Doubt he’s been to see Arsenal for decades.

You were being a giddy dick back then, but now you're guilty of being a racist. Oh, and instead of everyone here having a laugh about it and starting a parody thread, you'd have a thread in Off Topic where they'd be calling for a life ban from all City games and you'd be 'vile', which appears to be the go to word for the offended brigade.
Yes if you go to books and newspapers from a few years back you hardly see it used at all and now as you say it's obligatory.
A journo on the Sun was doing a headline for an awful crime article and mistyped 'evil' which was commonly used prior to that and 'vile' was born.
Honest! :)
Well an evil Chilean dictator got the pronunciation of his name mispronounced as Pinoshay by one smart arse and nearly everybody followed suit. Probably from the BBC who can't get Blackley right.

He probably doesn’t watch the olympics for that very reason. Doubt he’s been to see Arsenal for decades.
Last time he went he saw Viv Anderson play and stayed away in protest.

I remember that, you weren’t on your own if memory serves, didn’t others join in as the day wore on? I have an Arab scarf that my mate bought for me in Abu Dhabi, I’ve had quite a few “terrorist” remarks when I’ve worn it, I don’t stick it on my head though :-).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.