Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a gander over at rawk, and they are totally insufferable tossers. Whinging that it's unfair what City are doing, destroying competition etc etc. If they're that fucked off with it, they need to stop watching football, call it a day do something else. Two seasons ago was great though wasn't it, football was the best thing since sliced bread. The most entitled fans besides the rags, no doubt about it
My best mate is a liverpool fan and he says the exact same thing. When liverpool won it, it was a better acheivment then when leicester won it and the media doesnt give liverpool the credit they deserve for that title win

My best mate is a liverpool fan and he says the exact same thing. When liverpool won it, it was a better acheivment then when leicester won it and the media doesnt give liverpool the credit they deserve for that title win
Sounds like you need a new best mate! It's amazing how some of them can be normal in all walks of life and as soon as football comes up they turn into delusional knobjockeys.

Last edited:
Sounds like you need a new best mate! It's amazing how some of them can be normal in all walks of life and as soon as football comes up they turn I to delusional knobjockeys.
Hes a sound lad except when we talk about football. City live rent free in his head

Makes me laugh when they moan about how unfair the money is. This season they’ve drawn with Brighton and Brentford and lost to West Ham and Leicester. Same every season, they drop points against teams that shouldn’t be able to compete with them. They can’t have it both ways as I regularly remind a couple I know and they genuinely haven’t any comeback.

The media should give Liverpool more credit for winning the league as they should for all one off wins.

Had a gander over at rawk, and they are totally insufferable tossers. Whinging that it's unfair what City are doing, destroying competition etc etc. If they're that fucked off with it, they need to stop watching football, call it a day do something else. Two seasons ago was great though wasn't it, football was the best thing since sliced bread. The most entitled fans besides the rags, no doubt about it
rejoice there best team in 30 years,they could of won the lot if not for us ,lovely feeling knowing as they know it us that’s done it to them

Makes me laugh when they moan about how unfair the money is. This season they’ve drawn with Brighton and Brentford and lost to West Ham and Leicester. Same every season, they drop points against teams that shouldn’t be able to compete with them. They can’t have it both ways as I regularly remind a couple I know and they genuinely haven’t any comeback.
Swansea City used to be one of their big bogey teams, for this reason alone I was sad to see them relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.