FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

If Utd get through, they will probably play on the Saturday, as they play away at Burnley on the Tuesday after.

They won’t want us both at home the same day, so we’ll probably be the Friday night or Sunday afternoon.
Cheers for pointing that out, hadnt realised. In that case I’m even more keen to see a Villa win tomorrow.
A Sunday game doesn’t appeal; a Saturday (any time KO), or even Friday night certainly does, as a few of us can go then, and make a bit of a day/night of it.
It’s down to timings more than anything no? I know pricing is huge but in recent years 3pm saturday cup games have been close to capacity due to the time and good pricing?
exactly - if it’s a Saturday I’d expect a big crowd.

Will be a decent crowd for this as there has been for other recent fa cup games against teams outside the PL.
42k City fans + whatever they bring, which probably won't be too many.

Last time we played them 2 years ago in the same round, there were 39000 there and ticket prices were £10-30 for adults (the latter being Aguero 93.20 seats and bar). Kids were £1 in family stand then ranged from £5-20 elsewhere. Would imagine it will be similar.
All depends on what prices Fulham agree to.

Last time we played them 2 years ago in the same round, there were 39000 there and ticket prices were £10-30 for adults (the latter being Aguero 93.20 seats and bar). Kids were £1 in family stand then ranged from £5-20 elsewhere. Would imagine it will be similar.

We had more home games around that period though including a league cup semi in the same week I think. Might have been a 1pm Sunday kick off time as well.

I guess the pandemic could level out the number and keep it at a similar level but a Saturday 3pm would be nice.

Yep, in previous years Fulham have had the most poorly supported away section that I can remember.
I think they must have the lowest away following in the country. I can't remember them ever bringing more than a few hundred fans to Maine Road or the Etihad. They are too posh to leave leafy West London for a trip to the frozen north. This one will have to be kids for a quid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.