It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He came straight to us after Bayern. The break was after Barca. Its believed he will only leave us if an offer to take over Brazil or Spain comes in after the WC
Lost out on a summer break due to COVID as well, when the statement was made. Should get a proper summer off this year. similar to Bernardo when locked up. just needs a that break in the season.

Think the likeliest issue is he just wants a break. Pep needed a sabbatical after Bayern, where he only did 3 years. Next season will be his 7th.

Pep would go mental if he didn’t have the day to day thinking about football vibe club management gives him.

He’d be absolutely shit at having a break imo.

He came straight to us after Bayern. The break was after Barca. Its believed he will only leave us if an offer to take over Brazil or Spain comes in after the WC
Not sure the spain national team would be a good fit given his support for the catalan cause. And Brazil right now is not that appealing either.

Not sure the spain national team would be a good fit given his support for the catalan cause. And Brazil right now is not that appealing

Not sure the spain national team would be a good fit given his support for the catalan cause. And Brazil right now is not that appealing either.
He mentioned international football management will probably be his next step. So if its not Spain, then hopefully its Brazil, if he leaves us. Which I hope isn't the case

Think that offer will only cone if and when he leaves. And he has noted he would take a break first, before accepting such an offer.

Basically, I don't think any other job will be what decides if and when he leaves. I feel he will go with us until he feels it has ran ita course, regardless if what is out there. Then take a break, re-assess, and choose the next job. Whenever that may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.