United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
PR Rashford has gone into overdrive today, apparently he cares too much, does triple training sessions a day, spends 12 hours a day at Carrington and has on occasions taken too much responsibility whilst sacrificing himself for United.

What a trooPeR.
I hope utd are feeding him this time unlike when he was part of their Academy as a child.

PR Rashford has gone into overdrive today, apparently he cares too much, does triple training sessions a day, spends 12 hours a day at Carrington and has on occasions taken too much responsibility whilst sacrificing himself for United.

What a trooPeR.

I heard he spends 25 hours a day 8 days a week in training trying to do his best for the rags, but dedicates a lot of his spare time on top of that volunteering as a dinner lady.

I watched the BBC highlights again and changed my mind about the VAR goal. It's a block on Cavani. These things go on a lot and are not given and ex-players tend to regard these sort of challenges as tricks of the trade. Still the block on Cavani is really blatant. It's more basketball than football.

It will have been sold out because season ticket holders get charged for their tickets whether they go or not but there were thousands of empty seats which I assume were no-shows.

Our fans complain about ticket prices but if we did what Man Utd do with their season tickets then there'd be a riot.

Suggests to me a number of Utd fans might not renew their season tickets. When you're not going to games, what's the point.
Except Marvin you could get tickets for this match weeks and even days before the match. I posted that fact earlier. It was not just that some season ticket holders didn't go, they did not sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.