United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Marvin you could get tickets for this match weeks and even days before the match. I posted that fact earlier. It was not just that some season ticket holders didn't go, they did not sell out.
If it was just season ticket holders that empty seats would be randomised not blocks.

Thought he gave away 125% of his wealth so surely he gives £12.50 of the tenner away each week
I remember that strange claim. He claims benefits, relies on food banks and charity donations just to live a basic existence.

Ronaldo "I won't accept anything less than a top 3 finish"
what he meant was top 3 just below the champs league spots. CPR37 for #eurojohnstonesleague

If it was just season ticket holders that empty seats would be randomised not blocks.
I thought about that but I looked online before the game and it was showing as 'sold out'. I think the spaces were largely 'no shows'.

Utd had the boost this Summer of Champions League football and Ronaldo signing. This season will very likely finish badly for them so I think we might see their season-ticket renewals take a hit in the Summer. I can't see them not selling out CL and FA Cup games this season purely because they force their season ticket holders to buy tickets for these games. City would instantly sell out all our Cup games if we did the same. We can't do that now but Utd can do it because it's a legacy of cheaper times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.