Antonio Rudiger

Would you want to see Rudiger in a City shirt?

• Total voters
I prefer him over Laporte. I dont trust Laporte, he makes a lof of mistakes. Dias and Rudiger sounds good to me. But end of the day i would rather Johnny returns to starting lineup. Dias-Stones, the two players that give me the most confidence.

a decent defender.... strong quick and great at set pieces .... but somehow cannot see him staying in the same league. He will wanna go spain and rinse either madrid or barca.

Has he apologised to Kev yet?

Rudigar has a PHD in shithousery. Part of me says no but the other part says yes as him joining us to continue his brand of cuntiness would boil piss even more.

All day long if we are parting with Laporte, need a strong 3rd wheel to rotate with Dias and stones..:. He may be snide but let’s have it right, we’ve been lauding Bernard the last week or so for his shithousery, if he puts on sky blue the perception changes… he’s a quality centre back and one who would clearly improve the squad

yea from me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.