Covid outbreak | Pep is back, new positive cases (pg 39)

I think what he means is that the media's coverage of things often causes a kneejerk reaction in the population; think "Everybody's buying toilet rolls!" and "There's a petrol shortage!"

How many new strains have there been?
How many have we been informed of?
Did the timing of the reporting of these highlighted new strains coincide with any largescale planned events?

I'm not a denier, as such, but IMO you've got to be an idiot to not realise that we're "played" by the media on so many levels and in so many different areas of life.

Anyway, not the thread for this, is it.
While stupid tits raise daft fucking posts in this thread about their being no pandemic then don’t expect people not to react, especially given nearly 6 million people have died from it. He should take his no pandemic bullshit away from here and go and discuss it with other loons in a david fucking icke forum.

Last edited:
Southall was a brilliant keeper - I remember going away to a goodison in the early 90’s and we gave him a barrage of abuse “binman” “fat” if you’ve had Neville’s wife clap your hands” - he made a superb save in the last minute that denied us a draw and abuse followed…. As he adjusted his gloves he gave us the wanker and I thought - fair play and respect

A thoroughly decent man as well by all accounts.

Spends a lot of his time working as an activist and volunteering, even to the very basic level such as listening to individual people's problems.

If he had played in a brighter shade of blue, most would be proud I'm sure.

Spends a lot of his time working as an activist and volunteering, even to the very basic level such as listening to individual people's problems.

Neville Southall was a brilliant goalkeeper for Everton in his prime in the 1980s.

He won League Championships, FA Cups, a European Cup Winners Cup. He never got the chance for a European Cup medal thanks to the antics our good friends from Liverpool at Heysel.

Neville Southall was a brilliant goalkeeper for Everton in his prime in the 1980s.

He won League Championships, FA Cups, a European Cup Winners Cup. He never got the chance for a European Cup medal thanks to the antics our good friends from Liverpool at Heysel.
Wasn't their fault.

A wall collapsed.

While stupid tits raise daft fucking posts in this thread about their being no pandemic then don’t expect people not to react, especially given nearly 6 million people have died from it. He should take his no pandemic bullshit away from here and go and discuss it with other loons in a david fucking icke forum.
Why are compliant citizens like you always lairy and sweary?

He won League Championships, FA Cups, a European Cup Winners Cup. He never got the chance for a European Cup medal thanks to the antics our good friends at Anfield

From a totally objective point of view i think Neville Southall is the best keeper I've seen play in this country along with Pat Jennings , (I saw my first match in 1973. )Wearing my City hat Joe Corrigan will always be in the best . (Welsh fans may ofcourse feel Martyn Margetson is up there too!)
Maybe he hasn't looked after himself too well physically, but has always come across well in print and actually seems to put a bit of thought and balance into his words.
Southall has gone up in my estimation re the info about volunteering. So many ex players seem happy just to go on TV and talk a load of shit following a pre defined and very subjective script. Mind you, am I just being subjective now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.