Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Could we also suggest that we can’t cite you as a source as we all know you have a huge bias towards the monarchy?

You seem to be totally dismissive of anything that you perceive to be anti-monarchy.

I’ve no iron in this fire. Having an unelected head of state doesn’t sit comfortably, but I am in no rush to have to vote for one either.
Yeah no problem with that.

Whatever pedestrian says I’m going to ignore because it’s obvious he’s bitter about the Queen specifically for some weird reason, and it’s not just me that’s noticed.

I’m very biased, not quite as biased as I am with City tho :-)

Could we also suggest that we can’t cite you as a source as we all know you have a huge bias towards the monarchy?

You seem to be totally dismissive of anything that you perceive to be anti-monarchy.

I’ve no iron in this fire. Having an unelected head of state doesn’t sit comfortably, but I am in no rush to have to vote for one either.

This is how I feel too.

Yeah no problem with that.

Whatever pedestrian says I’m going to ignore because it’s obvious he’s bitter about the Queen specifically for some weird reason, and it’s not just me that’s noticed.

I’m very biased, not quite as biased as I am with City tho :-)
All I will say, as a casual bystander in the debate is that I deeply respect what the queen has done for the U.K. throughout her reign.

Once she dies, I am sceptical that Charles will fill me with the same sense of respect.

I feel that the general public’s attitude toward the monarchy will change under his leadership and how long he lasts will determine the strength of the republican movement.

All I will say, as a casual bystander in the debate is that I deeply respect what the queen has done for the U.K. throughout her reign.

Once she dies, I am sceptical that Charles will fill me with the same sense of respect.

I feel that the general public’s attitude toward the monarchy will change under his leadership and how long he lasts will determine the strength of the republican movement.
Charles definitely won’t fill me with the same sense of pride and respect she has but he seems to have changed a lot in recent years and is a far better person than he was.

He’s old himself and won’t be around too long into the future. William is very popular and I don’t think republicanism will grow enough for the remainder of Charles’s life until we get William.

If William takes the throne then republicanism is dead as dishwater in the UK.

Charles definitely won’t fill me with the same sense of pride and respect she has but he seems to have changed a lot in recent years and is a far better person than he was.

He’s old himself and won’t be around too long into the future. William is very popular and I don’t think republicanism will grow enough for the remainder of Charles’s life until we get William.

If William takes the throne then republicanism is dead as dishwater in the UK.
Time will tell. I don’t think republicanism will ever be dead in the water. In fact, I don’t think it will ever be as quiet as it is now.

You’ll change your tune when King William calls City an oil club.

Time will tell. I don’t think republicanism will ever be dead in the water. In fact, I don’t think it will ever be as quiet as it is now.

You’ll change your tune when King William calls City an oil club.
My brother, who’s a bigger monarchist than me (military background), seeing Prince William celebrate Villa’s goal against us at their place this season shouted out “fuck the monarchy you dole collecting ****”.

He sat back down, realisation on his face, then looked at me innocently and said “I didn’t mean that”.

Made me laugh anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.