Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Time will tell. I don’t think republicanism will ever be dead in the water. In fact, I don’t think it will ever be as quiet as it is now.

You’ll change your tune when King William calls City an oil club.

Especially if he gets caught with his Villa mates scrapping at Wembley. If they ever get there again, of course.

My brother, who’s a bigger monarchist than me (military background), seeing Prince William celebrate Villa’s goal against us at their place this season shouted out “fuck the monarchy you dole collecting ****”.

He sat back down, realisation on his face, then looked at me innocently and said “I didn’t mean that”.

Made me laugh anyway.
File it under “People are fickle”.

All I will say, as a casual bystander in the debate is that I deeply respect what the queen has done for the U.K. throughout her reign.

Once she dies, I am sceptical that Charles will fill me with the same sense of respect.

I feel that the general public’s attitude toward the monarchy will change under his leadership and how long he lasts will determine the strength of the republican movement.
Cant disagree with that. The queen has totally given her life to the country. I wouldnt swap it for any amount of money.

i dont dislike charles at all but i agree he possibly wont hold the same respect.

it wont happen for a thousand reasons but i think the monarchy would hugely benefit by jumping straight to william

I honestly went out with a 19 year old when I was 32. We genuinely loved each other. Lasted a couple of years.
She also ended up marrying a footballer who scored over 100 Premier League goals
@Ric is aware of his identity...
Premier League royalty is nowt compared to Bluemoon royalty. Her loss GDM, her loss.

They’ve both contributed significantly to be fair.
Harry more , i was married to a navy lad during the falklands and he said andrew didnt do anything like was reported , the media want a national royal hero , it was resented by the others that risked their lives , andrew has got a zillion medals given to him not because he fought in a war but through the stupid system that is in place for the royals , he like harry should only have medals for active duty and not peace time and honorary reasons imo

Have to say catching up with this thread how fucking pathetic some posts have been about a 95 yr old women , just lost the head of the family husband and three close aids that were with her for years and she trusted , her duty as a royal was to serve , she has rarely put a foot wrong in seventy years , shame on some of you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.