Talksport

Always makes me laugh when they say " the football club " we know it's a football club ! Owen Coyle was one of the worst first.
The 'football' in full irritates me. I would love to see Daft Harry put all his power into heading a cricket ball.
At times when you watch his unerring inaccuracy he looks as if he has headed a rugby ball.

I always thought it was about something like that knob-head lottery winner Michael Carroll who spent it all on a big house and built a dirtbike track in his back yard and his monied neighbours hated him - but who knows what the drunken piss and shit stained M1 undie wearer was thinking
Not sure as he said it after the derby when Owen scored the winner in the 5th minute of time added to added time.
I am sure he had plenty of similar complaints about noise made by his scrote players living next to normal people in the Prestbury area.

Not sure as he said it after the derby when Owen scored the winner in the 5th minute of time added to added time.
I am sure he had plenty of similar complaints about noise made by his scrote players living next to normal people in the Prestbury area.
And the prick is still alive and my jelly and ice cream is going mouldy

As much as they push the “can’t fill your stadium” myth, what they fail to mention is we have the 14th highest average attendance in Europe.
All Blues I’m sure are content with that, we’re not glory hunters having to be the biggest and bestest.
Biggest.....No need, no medals for that.
Bestest.......We already are. Trophies galore.

I am still trying to find out why the Pisscan wrought we were 'noisy' at a time we had won nothing for such a long time the rags displayed it on a banner.
Being called 'noisy' in those circumstances seems complimentary and that twat don't do compliments.
It was all about the Welcome to Manchester Tevez poster
It really really annoyed him, so much so that the fucking bully cornered Vicki Kloss at a game and berated her

It was all about the Welcome to Manchester Tevez poster
It really really annoyed him, so much so that the fucking bully cornered Vicki Kloss at a game and berated her

Good job Crerand wasn't with him at the time, as he'd have probably nutted her !

peter.evans said:
Always makes me laugh when they say " the football club " we know it's a football club ! Owen Coyle was one of the worst first.

Edit
I seem to recall anyone associated with Liverpool Football Club saying it back in the 70s

Put Nat Sawyer on with the Rich Robbie Savage. She doesn't wind up the **** like Jim Shite. Just shuts the **** up and makes for more pleasing radio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.