Talksport

When I am on earlies I sometimes listen to Paul Coyte (??). He keeps asking why Liverpool have not been investigated over their false positives. Mentioned the other day that apparently only 4 out of every 1000 tests provide a false positive yet Liverpool managed something like 17
Those statistics should be much lower in football clubs, as I would have thought players have someone professional testing them.

As much as they push the “can’t fill your stadium” myth, what they fail to mention is we have the 14th highest average attendance in Europe.
All Blues I’m sure are content with that, we’re not glory hunters having to be the biggest and bestest.
We may not have the biggest but we have definitely got the bestest fans in the land and all the world…!

When I am on earlies I sometimes listen to Paul Coyte (??). He keeps asking why Liverpool have not been investigated over their false positives. Mentioned the other day that apparently only 4 out of every 1000 tests provide a false positive yet Liverpool managed something like 17
Quite.

Neil 'Wanker' Warnock talking about David Silva this morning.

"David Silva is one of my favourite ever players and I'd have payed money just to see him. You couldn't get near him if you wanted to physically do him".

A typical remark from the horrible nasty ****.

I've not forgotten The FA Cup tie 2018 game at Cardiff when Bennet did Sane with a nasty premeditated tackle, and Warnock condoned Cardiff's physicality in the post game interview.

He was never a decent player or manager and there's a good reason why the top clubs never approached him.

Wanker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.