Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Well i doubt three of them were allowed to carry people around in their helicopters if they werent safe , they passed the courses so are not thick
So after an expensive education at England's top school your mate Harry emerged with 2 a levels, one in art and a grade d in geography, not spectacularly intelligent in my eyes I'm afraid and I'm sure I couldn't get a job in the raf piloting helicopters if I had achieved such mediocrity

So after an expensive education at England's top school your mate Harry emerged with 2 a levels, one in art and a grade d in geography, not spectacularly intelligent in my eyes I'm afraid and I'm sure I couldn't get a job in the raf piloting helicopters if I had achieved such mediocrity
My son got the same...He's a plasterer...drives to work/debauched parties....No noncing mind, then again, I don't have MI6 in my pocket so fuck knows...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.