Chelsea (H) - Sat 15th Jan, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, Laporte has a tendency to get bullied by a strong centre forward who puts themselves about. Ake might not be as bad as you expect. That said, if Stones is back he’d be my choice.
Think whoever plays, Pep should tell them not to get too tight to Lukaku. Give him time and he'll be sure to fall over the ball.

Chelsea just kept the ball off Spurs.
I've not seen 1 team in the Prem that can do that to US.
We are the possession merchants, and like Pep's philosophy states, no one can hurt you if you've got the ball.

They'll try being physical but we will pass them silly, we just need to convert our chances for a comfy win

We are the possession merchants, and like Pep's philosophy states, no one can hurt you if you've got the ball.

They'll try being physical but we will pass them silly, we just need to convert our chances for a comfy win
I mostly agree with you, but as a reminder, here were the stats in the CL final:
1642201843186.png

He is relaxed & sending out mixed messages, training has been behind the cameras giving fuckall away & why not
Just like the Swindon game we will be just fine & get on with it

Break them early & take our chances the rest will fall into place

10 years from now we will still have the same handful of posters making the exact same points about Peps supposedly overthinking of the CL whenever we’re about to face Chelsea.
Surely you must be bored to tears repeating yourselves so often?

I think that you are just overthinking things!

Arsenal gave it a very good go for an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.