Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

Great performance. Controlled the match . Nerves a bit fooked after that mainly due to them having one chance to sneak it.

Unimpressive overall performance with us looking more tired than them even though they played midweek. Kevs performance kind of encapsulated the whole thing by being largely average with one moment of brilliance with that great goal.
What in the name of fucks' major fucks made you think, and then post, this total idiotic garbage... I can only assume you are some form of wummer.

If I was a man of violence (which I am not) I would take a blue banger a ram it up your bum with the fuse lit...

JJ

Brilliant game and performance from our end. Laporte and Stones brilliant, kdb brilliant.

Don't often praise the opposition but bloody hell Thiago Silva does not look like a player who is 37 years old. Rolls Royce of a player.

That could have been 3 or 4 at the end if it wasn't for Silva. He's fucking class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.