Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

The world has just seen the current PL champions. The world has just seen the future CL champions. There is no doubt.
A detail, which tells you everything you need to know. Bernardo nicked the ball off Foden's toe in the area. Phil was much better set up for it. No doubt about it. Everybody was doing their nut about it. Furthermore, Bernardo actually sets a Chelsea counter going. Now watch what Bernardo does for the next two minutes.
He busts a fucking gut to get that ball back! And he does. And then lays it off and sets City going again. It's not making a mistake. It's how you react to your mistake. Don't know if Pep applauded him when Bernardo won that ball back, but he should have done. In fact, he should have done a fist pump.

Unimpressive overall performance with us looking more tired than them even though they played midweek. Kevs performance kind of encapsulated the whole thing by being largely average with one moment of brilliance with that great goal.

Tactically we got it spot on but i think some of our forward play was very wasteful. We could have been punished for being lax in possession a few times too. Was nice to see raz have great first half.

Sound like i'm moaning here but i'm actually thrilled overall! :P

Calm down… you funster lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.