Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

Only thing missing was Fernandinho not coming on and kicking fuck out of Ruddiger, but at least @Vialli98 and his 5000 deflated ballon’s fuck off down south
The Chelsea balloons gone home with their tails beteeen their legs. What made them think we'd be gutted by inflatable European Cups when we are Premier League winners and are 13.points ahead of them?

What a result that was. In all honesty, there was some fantastic individual performances but as a team we were probably under par today, Grealish offered nothing, foden wasn't invovled upfront and sterling whilst a constant threat wasn't seeing enough of the ball. That makes the result all the more impressive.

At Stamford Bridge we were fantastic, at the top of our game and we battered them, today we were decent but not in top form and we still ran out convincing winners over a Chelsea side that didn't play badly themselves yet still offered about as much of a threat as a wolves.

They had to win that to stand any chance of competing and we've just cruised to a comfortable win. Staggering how much better we are than the rest.

Watched the match with my father..a 95 year old Blue.. no internet at parents home in Congleton but managed to use my phone as a hotspot..mum is very ill so here looking after her/him. The joy on his face when KdB scored was a joy to behold. You never forget these times. As they say, CTID.
Nice one pal. My Dad is also a 95 year old Blue. I was at the game today,so didn't watch the match with him.
He has Sky Sports so I usually watch the City away games that are on Sky with him at his house.
His favourite player was Frank Swift!!!

Phil had his worst game in a first team shirt today.

His touch was well off.
Do not agree.
He led the "quick press" today and continually helped to stop Chelsea bringing the ball out.
He did come deeper looking for ball, but someone else (KDB or Bernado) then need to push into that gap.
His run in the first half with superb close control and a rolled cross into the "danger area" just showed how much we need a poacher.
Phil is regularly played out of position, but his energy and enthusiasm (as well as his undoubted ability) makes him an integral player.
Appreciate how important KDB is to the team, but I would sometimes play Phil in his position and KDB as the false #9.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.