Chelsea (H) - Post-Match Thread

I wasn't there but I have been reliably informed that 2500 inflatables have been left behind to enjoy at your convenience, in case any of you wanted to have a European cup winning experience :)
Must say for European Champions, you were very negative again, not sure why Tommy thought you deserved anything from the game, as for Lukaku a leopard never changes his spots, same player I’ve seen at Utd, couldn’t trap a bag of cement, fucking garbage.

To be fair to BT, the commentary was balanced. I understand why they would want a chelsea win if only to extend the title race.
I didn't mention Bt commentary being unfair. What I was referencing was their constant desire for Chelsea to "hit it long". As if they'd magically get in behind our back 4 eveytime they do this and what it actually did was lead to our goal. Mcnamananmaamn and hoddle are no nothing muppets.

Gritty win for City
Not Phil's finest performance, thought he was playing a bit for himself today, some poor passes....I noticed Pep having a post match "chat" with him on the pitch side after the game
Stones and Laporte looked a bit shaky early on but went on to have excellent matches
Good save from Ederson 2nd half
Wonder goal from KDB to win it, that's what he can do even when he seems a bit off the pace, wins the match
Good from Raz again
Bad miss by Jack 1st half but he did okay, held the ball well
Worked really hard all over the pitch.

Great second half. Vintage KDB goal. Rodri imperious. Impressed with Sterling and Foden got better and better as the game went on

Chelsea got exactly what they deserved for their approach to the game and their fans were an embarrassment

oh.. and don’t know if it’s been mentioned but Palmer isn’t one of them covid cases as he was in a box behind me with what looked like his mates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.