Vegetarians - Meat replacements

uwerosler28

Shopping today and looking at all the new plant based ranges , it occurred to me why do vegetarians/ vegans decide against eating meat but then choose and design food products that are designed to look and taste like the type of food they are looking to avoid? If they want a plant / vegetable based diet why not eat plants and vegetables that look like what they are rather than adding in preservatives and additives to make them look like something else?

So you think a sausage looks and tastes like a sausage when the pig is slaughtered?

Why do carnivores get so wound up by a veggie sausage looking like a pork sausage?

Try the question this way. Why do meat eaters continue to endorse the slaughter of millions of animals rather than choose to eat plant based alternatives that in a great number of options (not all admittedly) taste very good and are far more healthier to consume?

Shopping today and looking at all the new plant based ranges , it occurred to me why do vegetarians/ vegans decide against eating meat but then choose and design food products that are designed to look and taste like the type of food they are looking to avoid? If they want a plant / vegetable based diet why not eat plants and vegetables that look like what they are rather than adding in preservatives and additives to make them look like something else?
It's because they are cunts mate.

Speaking of the meat and two veg the same could be said with same sex coupling. I understand that men can like men and that women can like women and absolutely 100% fair fooks, but what I don't understand is a woman liking a woman but then wanting her partner to dress like a man with short cropped hair work boots and trews et visa versa.

However if in old age my sexuallity suddenly changed then I guess it would be more palatable if my man drew on some lippy and at the very least shaved his sac. I refuse to choke in the name of love : /

Linda Mcartneys meals were okayish but nothing near as good as Greggs Vegan sausage rolls

Last edited:
Maybe because the people designing the products aren’t vegetarian or vegan? Personally I much prefer to eat vegetarian or vegan food which isn’t a dish that’s trying to be something else.

Speaking of the meat and two veg the same could be said with same sex coupling. I understand that men can like men and that women can like women and absolutely 100% fair fooks, but what I don't understand is a woman liking a woman but then wanting her partner to dress like a man with short cropped hair work boots and trews or visa versa.

However if in old age my sexuallity suddenly changed then I guess it would be more palatable if my man whacked on some lippy and at the very least shaved his sac. I refuse to choke in the name of love : /
@BlueMoonRisin’ has just shaved his. Buy him a lipstick and it's game on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.