United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re good at typing it would take me hours to do one of your posts
Maybe he has a helpful wife?
GARR.png

You’re good at typing it would take me hours to do one of your posts
Lol thanks. It would take me hours too but I am on my computer and type much faster on a keyboard than a phone or tablet.

Jesus wept, no he's shite. Why do people fall for the rag media hyperbole?

His only notable ability is having the confidence of youth to shoot on goal whenever he finds himself with the ball at his feet in and around the area, more often than not selfishly as there are usually better options if he were to ever pass.

He contributes nothing else whatsoever to the team.

If he played for any other team you would barely have even heard of him and certainly wouldn't be talking about him being potentially good enough to play for City.
I think you're both right, to a degree. You're right on the type of player he is but I think he has more talent than the other donkeys there and is still young/raw enough for a Pep type manager to coach the stupidity out of him. He has good tools, just no clue how to use them. You can't say that about any of their other players really. He's about the only young/youngish one in their squad that I actually believe would be a better player with great coaching. The rest are lost causes.

It's not like Rashford who from day one you could see was a technically bereft kick and run merchant. Greenwood actually has some technical ability. He's probably the only decent youngster they've brought through since the crass of 92

Since they are going nowhere I would love us to get into Greenwood's ear. The earlier we can save him the better. Quality talent getting closer to becoming the next Martial every counting minute he spends in that toxic cesspit of mediocrity and delusion. Maybe Phil can have a word
Whatever it is you've been drinking ,I'll give it a miss thanks. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.