United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol aye, I think that too. Pep at Barca brought in the possession and pressing style (along with influence from German football too) and United never recovered. If we were still playing 90s era PL football they might still be relevant and winning things. No wonder they hate Pep ha.

Remember the 2009 final? Before the game, Barca weren't established as the all-time great team they were thought of by the time of the 2011 final yet, and everyone was predicting United to win easily. When the game started other than a quick ten minutes out of the blocks, after that United's donkeys looked absolutely clueless how to stop Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets and Messi running rings round them. They were shellshocked.

I still get a good laugh at how 'Greatest Manager of All Time' Alex Ferguson's tactical masterclass to stop Barca in 2011 was emptying the midfield (which only had old man Giggs and Carrick against Barca's three and Messi dropping from a false 9 position) to accommodate a useless poacher in Hernandez, the likes of one-dimensional striker Barca had been dealing with with ease all season. Of course Cuntarito was absolutely invisible and United got absolutely annihilated. The greatest manager of all time, folks! FFS I am not even a professional manager and even I burst out laughing when I seen the team he picked. They'd have lost either way but Ferguson made it soooo easy for Barcelona. Idiot.
I think I've worked out what Pep's account on here is.

New thread on the Caf…Rome wasn’t built in a day.
So does this mean not in my lifetime lol

Would that be the same Roman Empire that crumbled to a pile of smouldering ruins, brought down by its own sense of invincibility and hubris?

Asking for a friend in Salford.

GN2HQiJ.jpg

Ragnick, a glorified snake oil salesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.