United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiring someone to be interim manager and then being promised some sort of DoF role after is just ridiculous. He seemingly has already alienated several players in the squad, many of which are more than happy to stick around collecting wages if he wants to be a dickhead.

Who is he going to put in charge at the end of the season, some nobody from Bundesliga whos a mate of his?
The state of the coaches hes been bringing in as well, christ.

Can tell hes not managed for over 2yrs before this job. Way out of touch.

Long may it continue.

Is there any truth in the rumour doing the rounds that ragnick gave the players a day off then he turned up to the training ground the following day asking where they all were and somebody had to tell him he’d given them the day off? Fuckin brilliant If true they really are fucked!
Day off? Half of them are taking the fucking season off

I'm not sure whether I've missed or not it but did the FA ever decide to take action over last season's postponement of the game with Liverpool after United fans invaded Old Trafford?
It has been suggested tha the game was called off at the insistence of GMP and as such is outside of the FA jurisdiction

I'm not particularly fond of them, but to call them " a pair of embarrassing 'celebrity football fans, not proper football fans" is utterly ridiculous.

They grew up as match-going City supporters and have continued to attend games, as and when they can since they became successful.
Just catching up. They grew up in Western Circle, Burnage and are blue through and through, I think their Mum still lives there because guess what she’s happy.

He’s a WUM and probably a rag but why on earth pretend he supports Rangers, I think most blues love QPR, they helped with the Sergio moment and gave us Rodney Marsh.

Hope he’s not been banned as I want to ask him does DC stand for Dumb ****.

Just catching up. They grew up in Western Circle, Burnage and are blue through and through, I think their Mum still lives there because guess what she’s happy.

He’s a WUM and probably a rag but why on earth pretend he supports Rangers, I think most blues love QPR, they helped with the Sergio moment and gave us Rodney Marsh.

Hope he’s not been banned as I want to ask him does DC stand for Dumb ****.
Or Dinky cock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.