Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

He needs to be made an example of by getting sacked. This is an opportunity for city and I for one hope they don’t let it slide. In no way should we as a fanbase be attacked for attendance figures.

They have gotten away with calling us cheats for too long. It’s no wonder he had the gaul to use the word emptihad.

Last edited:
All this anti City bingo is getting rather tiresome, as recently highlighted by Dim Jim. All the usual snide emptihad, state owned, financial doping, oil money, “where we you when you were shit” shit.

I see City in a really favourable light, such as -

Always loyal fans, crowds went up the further we dropped

City In The Community - the first and the best of its kind, and still going strong 30 odd years later

Biggest crowd in domestic football history outside Wembley (I think?)

Huge investment in Manchester infrastructure and employment by our owners

The start of the inflatable craze that helped take some of the crowd troubles out of English football

Investigated to fuck by uefa and the PL and the other clubs, who despite repeated attempts never found us guilty of anything worse than throwing paper planes or chanting you’re not incredible

A long established tradition of humour and laughing at ourselves, from Alan ball is a football genius to songs about never winning and empty seats

And the list could go on. I love my great team, a wonderful club with wonderful supporters, a fine history (and it’s not all about trophies) so fuck off jim beglin and your kind of snide, meany mouthed liverpool/united cock sucking **** colleagues, we are City, and we mean something, frankly you don’t

Last edited:
He needs to be made an example of by getting sacked. This is an opportunity for city and I for one hope they don’t let it slide. In no way should we as a fanbase be attacked for attendance figures.

They have gotten away with calling us cheats for too long. It’s no wonder he had the gaul to use the word emptyhad.
Absolutely. The guys in the media all talk themselves up into this frenzy that they then accidentally spout it out in their commentary.

It would be nice if we could force them to change that mindset.

All this anti City bingo is getting rather tiresome, as recently highlighted by DIm Jim. All the usual snide emptihad, state owned, financial doping, oil money, “where we you when you were shit” shit.

City In The Community - the first and the best of its kind, and still going strong 30 odd years later

The start of the inflatable craze that helped take some of the crowd troubles out of English football

Investigated to fuck by uefa and the PL and the other clubs, who despite repeated attempts never found us guilty of anything worse than throwing paper planes or chanting you’re not incredible

A long established tradition of humour snd laughing at ourselves, from Alan ball is a football genius to songs about never winning and empty seats

And the list could go on. I love my great team, a wonderful club with wonderful supporters, a fine history (and it’s not all about trophies) so fuck off jim beglin and your kind of snide, meany mouthed liverpool/united cock sucking **** colleagues, we are City, and we mean something, frankly you don’t
Top ranting mate.

I just use the mute button on the t.v
I am the same but I am getting sick of doing it. Something has to change. Why should we have to ignore the bullies? That’s what it comes down too. The new kid arrives and the old order regroup to take him on. The media in this story can be likened to the baying mob that egg on the bullies. The premier is like the school unable to punish the bullies so ignore or punish the accuser.

Take them on City. Use whatever means necessary.

They have gotten away with calling us cheats for too long. It’s no wonder he had the gaul to use the word emptyhad.

He did it deliberately, whether it was for a bet or he just thought he'd try and get in a sly dig, but his reaction in correcting himself was so bad its the worst acting I've witnessed since the last time I saw Hollyoaks.

Idiots like this in the media have been taking liberties at our expense for too long now and I'm glad the club have complained. No other club gets the kind of treatment we do and unless we fight back nothing will change.

All this anti City bingo is getting rather tiresome, as recently highlighted by DIm Jim. All the usual snide emptihad, state owned, financial doping, oil money, “where we you when you were shit” shit.

A long established tradition of humour snd laughing at ourselves, from Alan ball is a football genius to songs about never winning and empty seats

No one in their right mind, blue or otherwise, could disagree.

I truly think these bloggers believe little of the rhetoric they present (forever the optimist!), but that doesn't keep them in a job or pay the bills. 'Oil money', 'cheating', 'sportwashing', yada, yada, yada does...sadly.

Top rant, but you missed off the worst smelling bogs. Nowhere else came close to the smell of the Kippax bogs (even Highfield Road).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.