Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems a nice lad. I hope he finds some peace

EnormousGloriousKite-size_restricted.gif

I love that when Pep first came they gave it big about how his football wouldn't work and "he needs to learn how to coach tackling" and now they're saying its no fair how his and the teams success has made the league boring. Its as if they wrote utter shit when he first came.
It's as if the haven't got the foggiest about the sport from which they steal a living.

I love that when Pep first came they gave it big about how his football wouldn't work and "he needs to learn how to coach tackling" and now they're saying its no fair how his and the teams success has made the league boring. Its as if they wrote utter shit when he first came.
They did. Perhaps more like shite, and currently sewage.

Whatever anyone thinks of Beglin‘s ‘Emptyhad’ comment (I had German commentary, so only heard it from a clip someone posted), it was completely unprofessional from a person who is supposed to be impartial. For that reason alone, I’d love to see him crucified for his action and never work on TV again. I wouldn’t get away with it in my job, so why should he?
I'm guessing your job description doesn't include "Stoking the prejudices of rags and dippers."

Fully agree with this.

Delaney is allowing himself to be defined and completely consumed by the narrative he has created around this. He is a professional journalist but at the moment his behaviour and conduct is one of an activist.

It's a nuanced and complex issue but there should be a clear distinction between journalism and activism. Either way, Delaney is acting in an erratic and highly-emotional way so you have to worry that his professional life is affecting him personally.

When you look at the volume of tweets he sends, and also the times they are sent, it suggests very little boundary between his personal and work life. That simply can't be good for anyone's mental health no matter what job or sector you work in.
Is there anybody left who hasn't been blocked by Delaney?

Yet they’ve broken more ffp rules than the rest of the football league put together, sold the ground on to a family member to avoid further sanctions, and still pay one player £37k Pw. If it was an ex City player in charge the narrative would be completely different
Or if Derby had done all this with a dirty foreigner who doesn't "look like us" so can't be trusted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.