Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
When pundits discuss the gap they always mention the game in hand reduces it to 8 point and then the Dippers have to travel to the Etihad to make it just 5 points , what i dont understand is the Dippers havent won at our place in the league since 2015 and we have won three and drawn two of those games in that time , so why are they so optimistic ?
Add to the above the Dippers record over the last 8 meetings between the teams we have won 4 drew 3 and lost just one , hardly a endorsment that they are coming to the Etihad in April to give us a good hiding.
Maybe the media have to be able to cling on to the hope that Klippety's team will turn up and give us a game , when in fact we could have the league won by then if we continue this winning streak until April 9th , perhaps the Dippers could then give us a guard of honour

View attachment 34853
You won't find a weirder paper than the Liverpool Echo. Must be a reflection of the readership.
I just had a quick peek at that and, as Young Mr Grace from 'Are You Being Served?' would put it, 'Congratulations, Liverpool! You've all done very well..!'

Could I also offer that the amiably callous old buffer who owned Grace Brothers might venture to ask a supplementary question as well.. 'Do you have any analysis of how many games your offside trap didn't work in, resulting in goals against? I mean, you can catch a team offside a hundred times but if they spring it once and win 1-0, it rather leaves you in Dicky's Meadow somewhat, doesn't it..?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.