Coronavirus (2022) thread

This article is pretty much bang on when it comes to SAGE, its models and its wider influence on public policy.

Chris Snowdon, the author of that article, was a friend of sorts at university. Nice enough guy, and obviously intelligent, but incredibly contrary. Would argue black was white just for the hell if it. Seemed to fall down a bit of a right-wing rabbit hole a while ago, and is now making a successful career of it. Suspect if it was a Labour government making these calls he’d probably take a polar opposite view.

Last edited:
Ok, anybody want to explain what the mask requirements are from tomorrow morning.
Talk about vague news. Most articles brief over with "supposed" mask requirements to the end of February.
They honestly don't seem to know what the exact mask rules will be.
So i can go into the pub without a mask, but B&Q???
Public transport???

Thanks in advance!

Ok, anybody want to explain what the mask requirements are from tomorrow morning.
Talk about vague news. Most articles brief over with "supposed" mask requirements to the end of February.
They honestly don't seem to know what the exact mask rules will be.
So i can go into the pub without a mask, but B&Q???
Public transport???

Thanks in advance!
From what I read there are no changes till the 26th?
And the it will go back to what it was, so no legal requirement but downto individual businesses to chose if they want people to wear or not when on premises etc.

From what I read there are no changes till the 26th?
And the it will go back to what it was, so no legal requirement but downto individual businesses to chose if they want people to wear or not when on premises etc.

That's what is confusing.
I read one report that states covid passes and masks for pubs and restaurants will be scrapped.

Staggered return for people working from home from Monday. No other information to explain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.