Julian Alvarez | Signs for City (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this influences the Haaland discussion. Another business transfer like Douglas Luiz. Buy low sell high, maybe he comes good and breaks into first team. Players gets a move to Europe, first class environment to adapt and develop. Everybody wins.
Off topic, but was’nt Luiz offered a contract to stay at the same time as Foden, but chose to leave ?

I know some Argentine fans who tell me he is the biggest talent from Argentina since after the messi, aguero generation and the biggest talent for atleast the last decade. and seems to be the most high profile attacking talent in the continent since neymar. they also tell me he is far more talented than the other south american attacker we have in our team. make of that what you will.
Pinch of salt tbh, everyone is obsessed with finding or branding a player the new somebody! They turned up with the new Maradona, at a world cup once...with Ortega...May as well been Lee Bradbury!

Pinch of salt tbh, everyone is obsessed with finding or branding a player the new somebody! They turned up with the new Maradona, at a world cup once...with Ortega...May as well been Lee Bradbury!
Not quite, all clubs are trying to find the next great players, it's always a gamble, a gamble reduced by the quality of a clubs scouting. Only the media insist on calling Players the next ???

Off topic, but was’nt Luiz offered a contract to stay at the same time as Foden, but chose to leave ?
It was a work permit issue. The club rated Luiz highly but unfortunately, is unable to field him.

Nope he couldn’t come back due to the work permit situation, he could get one to go to villa but not for us. I think at that point both parties would have brought him back.

I think the comparrison with Kun is too easy

Too me, he looks a little more like Gabby but with hopefully what looks like better finishing

He looks like he could play along the front 3 anywhere (which is a positive) but looks like he has the natural box instincts of a centre forward as well.

He also looks like he already has that ability to drop deep and be involved in the build up which Kun didnt develop till under Pep

If we've signed him get him over here now none of this loaning him back till June shit,, or even worse December, get him here so he can bed in, get him use to his new team mates, and City life, ready for next season

Think people are being overly optimistic if they think he'll be in the 1st team any time soon.

Most likely will be loaned out in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.