Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get the lure of the Spanish League to these younger players, apart from maybe:

1. The weather.
2. Less physical league.
3. Worldwide appeal of Barca and Real.
4. Genuine tilt at Balon D'Or.
5. If you're a forward you're going to bag a fucking shit load of goals.
6. Ludicrous, absolutely ludicrous wages - I know they can earn a wedge over here, but my God the money Barca and Madrid have been paying their top players is just fucking staggering.

So, why go there......

You're right of course. If they come in for him, he'll go there. Look at how long Benzema has been a fixture there, it's not often the starting striker spot opens up at Real Madrid. The opportunity will come once in a lifetime so if they offer you take it.

If Mbappe is available for free then they'll comfortably be able to compete with City for Haaland.

I think we're the strong number 2 in this race.

I just don't get the lure of the Spanish League to these younger players, apart from maybe:

1. The weather.
2. Less physical league.
3. Worldwide appeal of Barca and Real.
4. Genuine tilt at Balon D'Or.
5. If you're a forward you're going to bag a fucking shit load of goals.
6. Ludicrous, absolutely ludicrous wages - I know they can earn a wedge over here, but my God the money Barca and Madrid have been paying their top players is just fucking staggering.

So, why go there......
Yeah but do they have Tony's chippy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.