United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it happening again. West Ham, Spurs, and Arsenal will all lose games and drop points allowing the Rags to get the 4th CL place. How a sh*t team like that can get a CL place is testament to how poor the PL is bar the current top 3.

pope-johnpaul.jpg

'Stop me if you heard this before...After doing a Mass I decided to have a bit of break. I went back to my quarters and watch the Legia Warsaw match.

About 10 minutes in one of cardinals knocks on the door. "You're holiness. There's a permatanned man wearing lots of gold jewellery outside with a few of his mates who want to see you. He says they are famous Man United..."

"Who the fuck are Man United?" I reply. "Tell them to fuck off I'm watching a proper game here."

Which leads us into the next Hymn...'

pope-johnpaul.jpg

'Stop me if you heard this before...After doing a Mass I decided to have a bit of break. I went back to my quarters and watch the Legia Warsaw match.

About 10 minutes in one of cardinals knocks on the door. "You're holiness. There's a permatanned man wearing lots of gold jewellery outside with a few of his mates who want to see you. He says they are famous Man United..."

"Who the fuck are Man United?" I reply. "Tell them to fuck off I'm watching a proper game here."

Which leads us into the next Hymn...'
An excellent post to bring up the 20 000 mark.

Utd fan in work all giddy, says they've turned the corner and will finish top 3.
Also says they've a good chance of winning the CL.
I just couldn't be bothered arguing with him

Utd fan in work all giddy, says they've turned the corner and will finish top 3.
Also says they've a good chance of winning the CL.
I just couldn't be bothered arguing with him
Does he mean they've a good chance of winning the Sherpa van UEFA conference league trophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.