Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we operate an innocent until proven guilty society but the allegations surfacing today against Mason Greenwood look pretty damning. Violence of any kind is unacceptable but sexual violence from anyone against anyone is purely evil. I hope not only he never plays professional football again if found guilty but that he gets a worthy criminal sentence too. As a role model for millions of young children a clear message is required. Same goes for Mendy Bye bye. Scum.

Here is the direct link to the reddit thread that suggests this has been a known issue for a while with Greenwood. I know the thread link title is Mendy but if you recall Greenwoods name immediatly started being mentioned a lot.

There is a reasonable chance the reason the young lady did release the info is due to being very frustrated with the legal red tape that may have seen this info never being made public or otherwise resolved. She should be very proud of herself whether that is the case or not. It must have taken a hell of a lot of strength to do what she did no matter the reason for her taking the steps she did.

This had obviously been going on a number of years, well thats how it looks from the info out there. That is not an insult to utd as a club here, more the legal process being very frustrating, we had our hands tied with Mendy to from what i know. Not as straight forward as physically kicking them out the club the moment you know about it as annoying as that is.

Last edited:
I just had a quick search and although it is mentioned in quite a few less known sites the mainstream media are turning a blind eye. When it suits they can rush stuff on to their online versions very quickly.
Perhaps Greenwood was named after former boxer Gary Mason?

According to Royle just like Pollock he was better than Kinkladze as well

The only thing more depressing than one of your own players being done for sexual assault is your local rival knowing you're going to have to hear all the "banter" songs at every away game for the next few years. I hope he gets whatever is coming to him and she gets some justice and closure.

How do you know Mendy is guilty? He’s been released now and in this country is innocent until proven guilty, presume nothing.

I doubt he is innocent in my opinion, either way the **** should never set foot near our club again or be seen wearing the badge

Has it gone to criminal proceedings?

@Moderating Team might have to clean this thread up to not prejudice any investigation of it does.

I was listening to a radio 5 debate/argument about The Downing st sue grey/police prejudicing each other furore and apparently it’s only when someone is charged with a crime and a trial date is set that newspapers have to shut up about it so as to not prejudice a jury. That apparently gives enough distance to the trial to not effect the jury but allows enough coverage that the public interest is served and any one with knowledge of the events could come forward.

To be fair looked on rag cafe 99% want him gone rightly so but you still get the pricks that are defending him, one comment sell him to city they attract this sort of character, no one liked it just thought he was a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.