Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance. I have been working on this earlier today with some desks, the lawyers all say he is fucked.

There could also be others brave enough to come forward I hope.
Just so long as his history doesn’t extend to a couple of Norwegian lassies with our boy Phil I don’t care.
Greenwood and Mendy need a fair trial and if guilty fucking locked away and ruined

I really struggle to wrap my head around men beating woman (and worse) and the thought process behind it. I'm not whiter than white and would never pretend to be otherwise but I'd like to believe my moral compass is wired up right at least.
Shit like this really fucking makes me angry. There's something about bullies, and when you break it down to its simplest form, that's what they are, that fuck me off more than most things.
Hope the **** gets everything that's coming to him.

I'm sure Southgate, Ferdinand, Lineker will be all over this now.

Awaits story about Greenwood having 'mental health' issues.

A squad player, with a few games every now and again, 20 years old, and with a house like that, etc.

No wonder these young footballers think they can do what they want.

View attachment 35501
It is insane isn't it.

Even if his career has effectively ended today then he probably still never needs to work another day in his life if he was to liquidate all his current assets, downsize his house and sensibly reinvest the remaining proceeds from them.

Just so long as his history doesn’t extend to a couple of Norwegian lassies with our boy Phil I don’t care.
Greenwood and Mendy need a fair trial and if guilty fucking locked away and ruined

Who knows, but the sheer aggressiveness of his tone would suggest he thinks all women are pieces of meat.

I wish I had not listened to the recording this morning, it has really upset me.

What world my little girl is growing up in, I shudder to contemplate.

Glad Phil wont be hanging around that scum anymore. Only trouble that

Like Phil is an absolute saint! By a lot of accounts he's a right little shit! Doesn't matter who these young lads play for, the complete abandonment of any kind of rules and sheer entitlement of them is out of control. They see themselves as a celebrity or brand before being a footballer. More educating less pitch time is needed at a younger age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.