Julian Alvarez | Signs for City (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a positive (there may well be a few) to take from bringing him in next season, could be that it suggests Pep is up for staying beyond his contract end.

If he wanted him up to speed for his last season, he'd be rushing him in now. Or if he was to leave at the end of his contract, maybe wouldnt bother bedding in a new young player untested in Europe and at this level.

Similar can be said for the player's lack of rush to get here.
I mean, you could flip that logic on its head ad suggest that Pep has said he’s a decent striker that we should buy for when he’s gone as he doesn’t see a way into his side for him.

It‘s all speculation.

I mean, you could flip that logic on its head ad suggest that Pep has said he’s a decent striker that we should buy for when he’s gone as he doesn’t see a way into his side for him.

It‘s all speculation.

You totally could, I was half contemplating doing so earlier.

We read into it what it is we want to.

Heck we may have no interest in the lad at all, we just thought feck it 20m is worth it to stop Utd signing him, pay it and leave him there with them.

Who the fuck knows mate.

You totally could, I was half contemplating doing so earlier.

We read into it what it is we want to.

Heck we may have no interest in the lad at all, we just thought feck it 20m is worth it to stop Utd signing him, pay it and leave him there with them.

Who the fuck knows mate.
We could be thinking of selling him on for £50m in 3 years. Who knows!

So far, the only 'official' line is coming out of River Plate, and they are going with, agreement in place, joins us July 7th.

Yet to hear it from our lot, but doubt they would say something contrary to the deal.

The rest, guessing whether it would be as late as next january or beyond, whether it is dependant on their progess in the cup, after the world cup etc, seems to be just speculation.

So till something says otherwise, I'm treating it as he is on loan till the end of this (our) season, and joins us July the 7th.
He will join July the 7th as per contract but they say there is an agreement to extend it to the end of the year if the player wants to stay there for playtime due to world cup and River plate is still inn the copa.

He will join July the 7th as per contract but they say there is an agreement to extend it to the end of the year if the player wants to stay there for playtime due to world cup and River plate is still inn the copa.

Who is they?

Seen the journalists say that, not seen RP say it, could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.