Julian Alvarez | Signs for City (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand the reasoning behind it tbqh. We have no bloody striker to call upon at present, and it's resorting to Pep chucking anybody in that number 9 role at the moment in the hope that something clicks. He would be another option to have on the bench even if he's not ready for the first team yet.
This has been mentioned many times already but I'll say it again for clarification.

There looks like there is a gentleman's agreement between the club's that he will stay at River until at least July. The reason for this and hat River are in The Copa Libertadores which runs April to November.

If River get knocked out before July he will join us, if they make to the knockout stages we won't see him until next January. He's a guaranteed Starter for River but not for us yet. Also it's world cup year and Alvarez has a great chance of getting into the Argentinian squad but only if he's playing regular

Also it's world cup year and Alvarez has a great chance of getting into the Argentinian squad but only if he's playing regular
He’s in the squad already, it’s guaranteed. I would say playing in Europe even if he gets considerably less game is better than staying in Argentina

It's a shame he's staying on loan. I feel he could have played a role in the title run in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.