FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Interesting debate, many people (normally the ones on here:-) admit to not spending a penny at the ground or on the "tat" in the shops!

Bigger crowds means more paid staff. It actually amazes me how many people are on Duty on a match day, seem to be everywhere and thousands outside, most of which appear to be doing Fuck all.

I said earlier on, it'd be interesting to know how much the club takes in the shop and at the bar and food vendors.

I'd guess it'll be significantly more than usual as people have only spent £10-£20 on their tickets, so attitudes to spending will be a lot more relaxed.

I said earlier on, it'd be interesting to know how much the club takes in the shop and at the bar and food vendors.

I'd guess it'll be significantly more than usual as people have only spent £10-£20 on their tickets, so attitudes to spending will be a lot more relaxed.
Or people with less money to waste, even so the bars and kiosks don't have capacity to have any significant increase in trade.

The only sure way of making more football from fans is charging more for tickets. Not cutting the price in half and hoping they buy a Twix.

There is some nice food on offer if a bit pricey.

The next round (5th round) is mid-week apparently.
So he may not be able to make it if he is in school the next day.
Depending on his age of course!!
Wed 2nd March. Our crowds at a weekend are normally good but we struggle to sell out in midweek because of transport. Man Utd fans are forced to buy tickets for their Cup games so they are used to booking holidays for work etc whereas I think City's out of towners just don't bother.

Wed 2nd March. Our crowds at a weekend are normally good but we struggle to sell out in midweek because of transport. Man Utd fans are forced to buy tickets for their Cup games so they are used to booking holidays for work etc whereas I think City's out of towners just don't bother.
It would be great to get United at home in the next round.
Knock them out of the FA Cup on Wednesday 2nd and then tonk them in the league on Sunday 6th.
If Carling did Derby doubles!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.