The Labour Party

Here's my thoughts.

Diane Abbott has over the years been subjected to an unacceptable degree of abuse, much of which seems to be founded in misogyny and racism. She has been a very able constituency MP. I am disappointed she has put her name to this.

The rest are a bunch of cunts and withdrawal of the whip will make the labour party a better and more electable electoral force.
I think the fact that she talks utter shite most of the time might have something to do with it.

Unless it's his account he is sharing the tweets from, I don't think he has control over whether Starmer's tweet is shown or not.

He should take more care then but I’m certain he is happy to stick Starmer in with Blair for obvious reasons.

Here's my thoughts.

Diane Abbott has over the years been subjected to an unacceptable degree of abuse, much of which seems to be founded in misogyny and racism. She has been a very able constituency MP. I am disappointed she has put her name to this.

The rest are a bunch of cunts and withdrawal of the whip will make the labour party a better and more electable electoral force.
Diane Abbott who on the Andrew Marr show that in her assessment Chairman Mao did more good than he did bad. Let that sink in. A man who murdered and starved over 80 million of his own people.

Diane Abbott who on the Andrew Marr show that in her assessment Chairman Mao did more good than he did bad. Let that sink in. A man who murdered and starved over 80 million of his own people.

It was on "This Week" (Andrew Neil's defunct Thursday night show) , she got paid to appear on that show and was speaking in a personal capacity and it isn't clear that she wasn't just playing devil's advocate.

Ms Abbott ends by saying “I was just putting the case for Mao.”

It was on "This Week" (Andrew Neil's defunct Thursday night show) , she got paid to appear on that show and was speaking in a personal capacity and it isn't clear that she wasn't just playing devil's advocate.

The clip is available on YouTube and its quite clear that she isn't playing devils advocate and sincerely holds that disgusting opinion that Mao did more good than bad. Whether she is giving her personal opinion or not, the view she holds is abhorrent. Mao killing exploits made Hitler look like a novice and Stalin an amateur. The fact she holds such views and held a senior position in the Labour party at that time shows how morally bankrupt the party was under Corbyn. My dad is 86 and has been a labour party member for almost 70 years and in his opinion the party was never so unpalatable to the electorate as it was under Corbyn and Abbott even compared to the days of Michael Foots leadership.

The clip is available on YouTube and its quite clear that she isn't playing devils advocate and sincerely holds that disgusting opinion that Mao did more good than bad. Whether she is giving her personal opinion or not, the view she holds is abhorrent. Mao killing exploits made Hitler look like a novice and Stalin an amateur. The fact she holds such views and held a senior position in the Labour party at that time shows how morally bankrupt the party was under Corbyn. My dad is 86 and has been a labour party member for almost 70 years and in his opinion the party was never so unpalatable to the electorate as it was under Corbyn and Abbott even compared to the days of Michael Foots leadership.

I have seen it several times before. It isn't clear she entirely believes it, and the whole point of that show was to have two opposing "views" on the couch.

When you have to downplay the Holocaust to insult political opponents for saying Mao did more good than harm it's probably time to have a rethink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.